Pellet Stove Annual Service $150*
To ensure that your stove runs perfect this heating season, Bailey’s will completely clean and maintain your stove to almost new condition. All inside panels removed and heat channels are cleaned out. Blowers cleaned and oiled (if has oil ports).
An intense professional cleaning takes about 1-2hrs.
- Complete Cleaning of all components
- Complete Inspection for function
- Complete Exhaust Pipe Cleaning
*Trip charges apply to jobs outside of Payson. Please see service locations for trip fees.
Pellet Stove Repair $85/hr
Bailey’s will do our best to diagnose any brand pellet stoves. We have worked on a variety of stoves (Austroflamm, Breckwell, Enviro Fire, Quadra Fire, Winston, and many more!)
We charge $85 the first hour + $60 each additional hour for Troubleshooting & Labor. We can typically find the problem within the first hour but will keep you apprised of all costs as we work on the stove.
- Rest assured that popular stove parts are kept on hand for emergency repairs so you won’t have to wait 2 weeks without heat!
- If your part must be ordered, we will let you know cost and approx. shipping times. (In Winter months, parts are often back ordered)
- If you would like to buy the part yourself online or through your own channels, we are still happy to install the new part for you.
- Unfortunately some stoves are no longer manufactured and parts are impossible to find. We will let you know if your stove is one of these models prior to troubleshooting.
More involved pellet stove work may require a complete restoration. Please contact us to discuss your stove repair needs.
Drop-Off Repair Services
We accept stoves dropped off for service, for repair, or. Customers from Flagstaff, Young, Globe, Phoenix and other locations outside our service area have been bringing their problem stoves to us for years now.
While we do not have a business store front, Will maintains a usable garage to work on stoves. We keep parts on hand for most stoves (new and older models). Turn around time is anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks, depending on the problem. Stoves must be paid for and picked up upon completion of work.
Call us today to discuss your stove needs and possibly schedule a drop off service date.